2014 GULF COAST OPEN HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
2014 GULF COAST OPEN CHAMPIONS’ CLUB and RESULTS
View the winners and results of the event by clicking on the image below.
DATES & LOCATION
Gulf Coast Open (GCO)
November 9, 2014
Gator Paintball Extreme
11122 Houston Avenue
Hudson, Florida 34667
REGISTRATION AND EVENT PAINT LINKS
Subject to change
Sunday November 9, 2014 – D4 & D5
Registration will be open from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Team Check-In open for all divisions 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Player ID Pick up for all players 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Fields open for walking. Available to all divisions 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM.
Captains Meeting at 7:30 AM.
- All team captains must attend the meeting.
Registration closes at 8:00 AM.
Tournament Play Begins at 8:15 AM.
- Preliminary rounds begin.
- Referee Lunch break occurs after the preliminary round is complete.
- This time varies.
A schedule we be distributed to all teams who advance to the playoff round following the lunch break.
Awards Ceremony at the SPL registration area.
- Prizes and Medals distributed.
- Pictures taken of winning teams at the conclusion of the Awards Ceremony.
The field layout will be released to the public on Monday night, 12 days prior to the event. Here is the official layout for the 2014 SPL Gulf Coast Open:
Want to know how to play the 2014 SPL GCO field layout? We met up with professional paintball player Chad Busiere of Edmonton Impact to walk us through how he would play the Gulf Coast Open layout. Watch the video for a professional players perspective on how to attack the layout.
The GCO event schedule can be viewed via the APPA site or downloaded below.