SPL Paintball Pricing and Policies
- The SPL tournament series is event paint only.
- Use of non sanctioned paintballs may result in ejection from the tournament, see SPL rules for specifics.
- Paintballs from previous events will NOT be allowed for use at future SPL events.
- Any attempt to use paintballs purchased from a prior event will be deemed as using a non-sanctioned paintball and subject to SPL penalties as stated in the SPL rulebook).
- A rebate of $10 per case for any team that purchases 15 or more cases at one time at least 5 days in advance of the event.
- All paint purchases will go through the SPL website.
- All rebates are an instant cash rebate at checkout.
- Skip the lines and save money by prepaying online.
FREE PAINT DEAL
Receive 1 free case of Social Loyalty or Valken Redemption Pro for every 10 cases of Social Loyalty or Valken Redemption Pro purchased at one time (same transaction). Only applies to Loyalty and Redemption paints.
Advanced Purchase Pricing
(Discounted Price available up to 5 days prior to Event)
As low as $45.00 per case (Save $10 per case over day-of price)
- Tournament Grade Paintballs: $45.00 per 2000 round case (15 case minimum, 5 days prior to event)
- Professional Grade Paintballs: $55.00 per 2000 round case (15 case minimum, 5 days prior to event)
- Save $10 per case on Tournament or Professional Grade paintballs by purchasing 15 or more cases in advance, 5 days before event.
- All advanced purchasing customers are eligible to receive additional paintballs at discounted price on the day of the event.
Day-Of Event Pricing
- Tournament Grade Paintballs: $55.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)
- Professional Grade Paintballs: $65.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)