- The SPL tournament series is event paint only.
- Use of non sanctioned paintballs may result in ejection from the tournament, see SPL rules for specifics.
- Paintballs from previous events will NOT be allowed for use at future SPL events.
- Any attempt to use paintballs purchased from a prior event will be deemed as using a non-sanctioned paintball and subject to SPL penalties as stated in the SPL rulebook).
- A rebate of $10 per case for any team that purchases 15 or more cases at one time at least 5 days in advance of the event.
- All paint purchases will go through the SPL website.
- All rebates are an instant cash rebate at checkout.
- Skip the lines and save money by prepaying online.
Advanced Purchase Pricing
(Discounted Price available up to 5 days prior to Event)
As low as $45.00 per case (Save $10 per case over day-of price)
- Tournament Grade Paintballs: $45.00 per 2000 round case (15 case minimum, 5 days prior to event)
- Professional Grade Paintballs: $50.00 or $55.00 per 2000 round case (15 case minimum, 5 days prior to event)
- Save $10 per case on Tournament or Professional Grade paintballs by purchasing 15 or more cases in advance, 5 days before event.
- All advanced purchasing customers are eligible to receive additional paintballs at discounted price on the day of the event.
Day-Of Event Pricing
- Tournament Grade Paintballs: $55.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)
- Professional Grade Paintballs: $60 or $65.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)