2015 SUNSHINE STATE OPEN HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
2015 SUNSHINE STATE OPEN CHAMPIONS’ CLUB and RESULTS
View the winners and results of the event by clicking on the image below.
DATES & LOCATION
Sunshine State Open (SSO)
March 22, 2015
Gator Paintball Extreme
11122 Houston Avenue
Hudson, Florida 34667
REGISTRATION AND EVENT PAINT LINKS
Subject to change
Saturday March 21, 2015 – D4 & D5
Registration will be open from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Team Check-In open for all divisions 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Player ID Pick up for all players 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Fields open for walking. Available to all divisions 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM.
Captains Meeting at 7:30 AM.
- All team captains must attend the meeting.
Registration closes at 8:00 AM.
Tournament Play Begins at 8:15 AM.
- Preliminary rounds begin.
- Referee Lunch break occurs after the preliminary round is complete.
- This time varies.
A schedule we be distributed to all teams who advance to the playoff round following the lunch break.
Awards Ceremony at the SPL registration area.
- Prizes and Medals distributed.
- Pictures taken of winning teams at the conclusion of the Awards Ceremony.
The field layout will be released to the public on Monday night, 12 days prior to the event. Here is the official layout for the 2015 SPL Sunshine State Open.
Want to know how to play the 2015 SPL SSO field layout? Professional paintball player Grayson Goff of San Antonio X-Factor breaks down the Sunshine State Open layout.
The SSO event schedule can be viewed via the APPA site or downloaded below the week before the event.