SPL Media Pass Inquiry Form
All persons interested in acquiring a media pass for any SPL event will be required to meet a standard list of expectations. Individuals and businesses may submit their information to the league for consideration. Once submitted, all information will be reviewed and responded to within 3 business days. All information must be received two weeks prior to any SPL event. Once a media pass is issued, that media pass is valid for the current event/season. The amount of media passes will be limited per event at the SPL’s discretion.
Media passes are offered to:
- Reporters/Members of the Press
Media pass requirements:
- Submit contact information to the SPL two weeks prior to an event.
- Personnel cannot appear on an SPL roster at the event being covered.
- Professional appearance and conduct must be maintained at all times.
- Provide a professional Web site (linked to socialpaintballleague.com). Social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) will not meet this requirement.
- Two professional references.